JOIN THE WERK FORCE FOR MONTHLY IN-STORE SPECIALS, HOMEBREW COMPETITION AND MORE!
YEAR ROUND WERK FORCE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- 10% OFF ALL – Grain, Malt Extract, Hops and Yeast
- 10% OFF ALL – Beer and Wine Ingredient Kits
- Monthly Rotating Discounts on other shop items (See Below for Updated Monthly Rotating Discount)
- FREE Chicago Brew Werks 32 or 64 oz Empty Growler
- Entrance into Best of Show CBW Homebrew Competition – Next Competition is December 2017
MARCH WERK FORCE MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS:
- 10% OFF – ALL BREWERS KETTLE VALVES
- $10 OFF – ALL BENCH CAPPERS
- 20% OFF – ALL OAK CHIPS AND SPIRALS
NOT A MEMBER? ASK HOW TO JOIN!!!
WINNERS OF THE DECEMBER 2015 HOMEBREW COMPETITION
- Best of Show Winner – “Cher-e-to” Sour Brown Ale w/Cherries by Andrew Steinbach
Andrew’s recipe will be brewed in collaboration with Werk Force Brewing and he’ll get a $50 Gift Card
- 2nd Place – “Cora” Hefeweizen by Joseph Fialco
gets a $30 Gift Card to Chicago Brew Werks
- 3rd Place – “Dead Goon” Stout w/Toasted Coconut by Frank Fonte and Ron Kasper
get a $15 Gift Card to Chicago Brew Werks
- Honorable Mentions will get 20% Off their next ingredient purchase
“Pour Me Another Vanilla Porter” Porter by Matt Helm
“La Reposada” Spiced Imperial Stout by Gregory Booth
“Eloise” Pale Ale by Bill Chura
“Scottish Gyle a Smilin'” Wee Heavy by Shane Fitzgerald
PAST WERK FORCE MEMBER HOMEBREW COMPETITION RESULTS:
Best of Show Winner: JESSE HOWARD
100% BRETTANOMYCES FERMENTED FARMHOUSE ALE
Jesse’s beer will be brewed in collaboration
with Werk Force Brewing + a $50 Gift Card!
2nd Place: JOEL RAKOSKI
BALTIC PORTER WITH VANILLA AND MOLASSES
Joel gets a $30 Gift Card to Chicago Brew Werks
3rd Place: SHAWN WISCHOEFFER
Shawn gets a $15 Gift Card to Chicago Brew Werks
With over 50 entries we were thoroughly impressed with many many beers!
Below are some snapshots from the final round of judging!
Swing by the shop to claim your prize! All entries received comments from the judges so be sure to pick up your comment sheet from the shop as well!
*Please note overlapping membership discounts do not compound